These anchors have a unique twisted leg design that result in these being the strongest glue-in anchors on the market and the cheapest in their class.
A combination of cold forming and special attention to the bend radii eliminates the need for heat treatment. Furthermore by cold forming this grade of stainless steel it increases in hardness and strength.
Products are passivated to ASTM A-967 which removes any surface iron from the material, greatly enhancing the corrosion resistance.
Independent testing meets or exceeds the requirements of EN959 or UIAA123.
– Exceptional mechanical advantage of the legs with the adhesive once fully cured
– No cut notches therefore no reduction in strength
– Sufficient glue mass removes need for oversize holes
– Interference fit enables the anchor to be installed easily in overhanging rock or entirely inverted
– Weld free product reducing production cost and improving corrosion resistance
– Minimum visual impact
– Full range of leg lengths available to match rock conditions
– Laser engraved with company initials, certification, strength and material grade
Manufactured from high quality European sourced stainless steel.
- For protection bolts on routes or at anchors (lower offs / bolt belays)
- Rock climbing, Canyoning, Caving, Work at Height, Leisure Parks
Rod thickness: 6mm (12mm hole)
8mm (16mm hole)
Lengths: 80mm (hard rock)
100mm (soft rock)
Material: 1.4401 / AISI 316 / A4
Breaking strain: 40kN to 79kN
Weight: 60g and up
- Gebofix G&B EPO Plus epoxy
- Various other adhesives and types upon consultation
Please contact us if you wish to use another adhesive other than the ones specified above.
There are no reviews yet.