Stainless Steel Solid Leg Glue-in Anchor
Product Category: Glue-In Anchors
The Stainless Steel Solid Leg Glue-In Anchor is the strongest bolt available for small diameter holes. It has a diagonal end to help prevent rotation and stop the need for recessing the bolt eye.
For customers wishing to reduce the amount of drilling they need to do, we sell a solid leg anchor with double-start machined glue grooves for exceptional bonding and holding power. Hand TIG welded, these are the strongest bolt you can get into a small diameter hole. They have a diagonal end to prevent rotation and to eliminate the need to recess the bolt eye.
Each solid leg anchor is manufactured from high-quality European stainless steel.
Key Features of the Solid Leg Glue-In Anchor
- Premium Stainless Steel: Manufactured from best-quality European stainless steel, our solid leg glue-in anchor boasts exceptional resistance to corrosion, ensuring longevity, even in the most demanding climbing environments.
- Solid Leg Design: Ideal for when the focus is to maximise the number of holes per battery and in-hole retention of the anchor is not required. The machined grooves ensure sufficient adhesive glue line without compromising strength but allowing the use of a reduced hole diameter.
- Streamlined Integration: Perfectly contoured for a snug fit against rock surfaces, the solid leg anchor’s design reduces potential snag points and ensures smooth rope interaction.
Uses for the Stainless Steel Solid Leg Glue-In Anchor
- For protection bolts on routes or at anchors (lower offs / bolt belays)
- Rock climbing.
Stainless Steel Solid Leg Anchor Specifications
- Rod thickness: 8mm or 10mm.
- 80mm (hard rock).
- 100mm (soft rock).
- Material: 1.4401 / AISI 316 / A4 Stainless Steel.
- Breaking strain: 35kN.
- Weight: 70g.
- Standard: EN 959.
- Gebofix G&B EPO Plus epoxy.
- Various other adhesives and types upon consultation however only pure epoxies or vinyl ester type adhesives are suitable for this design of anchor.
Please note that the EN 959 certification is only valid when the stainless steel solid leg anchor is used in combination with the Gebofix EPO Plus epoxy adhesive. If you are planning to use a different adhesive, please get in contact with us.