Well known as the premier adhesive for fastening glue-in anchors, Hilti RE 500 V3 has been tried and tested at sport climbing locations around the world that are known to have aggressive corrosion environments.
This pure epoxy has a very high bond strength and ideal viscosity that produces excellent performance from any glue-in anchor.
The viscosity in particular allows this adhesive to be injected into thin cracks and is therefore ideal for reinforcing weak holds.
The initial vibrant red colour transitions to a natural stone colour.
As an approximate guide, the use of a full 500ml pack will typically achieve the fastening of over 25 Titan Climbing ‘Eterna’ anchors and closer to 30 of Bolt Products 6mm * 80mm twist leg anchors.
- Chemical fastening of glue-in anchors
- Reinforcing critical weak holds
- Pure epoxy
- High performance and technical superiority as per international approvals
- Mortar suitable for all-year use: cures at temperatures down to -5°C / 23°F
- Long working time allows greater flexibility during installation
- Weight 816g
There are no reviews yet.